Clickbio's VBLOK200 is designed as a low dead volume reagent reservoir for 8-channel pipetting and a centrifuge collection vessel for recovering liquid from multiwell plates.
- 200 mL working volume (280 mL max)
- <1 mL dead volume
- Standard ANSI/SLAS automation footprint
- Virgin Medical Grade Polypropylene
- Optional E-beam sterilization
- RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen free
- Case of 24, individually wrapped.
Sample Pooling and Recovery
The VBLOK200 was originally designed to recover or pool liquids in a multi-well plate. Just invert the plate into the VBLOK and spin in a centrifuge to collect all residual liquid in a 24, 96, 384, or 1536-well plate. This reduces tip costs, saves pipetting time, and improves recovery compared to manual or automated pipetting from each well.
With a dead volume of <1 mL, the VBLOK is also an ideal reservoir for automation workflows where reagent waste reduction is paramount.
Popular applications include:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Library pooling
- Recovery of Antigen or Primary antibodies during Elisa plate preparation
- Coating tissue culture plates
Low Volume Reagent Reservoir
Beyond its initial purpose the VBLOK is widely used as a reagent reservoir. The unique design funnels all liquid to the center where it is accessible for pipetting with an 8-channel pipette. The high-polish inner surface of the VBLOK ensures all liquid pools in the V-bottom channel.